Finishing the not so recent release of Star Wars watches from Citizen. Unlike my last Star Wars Series, there are only four this time. This being the final, the R2-D2. Once again, no images of the dim available, so I just made it up.
- As per the previous models I posted, I have altered the 12 hour Chronograph and changed it to a 24 hour dial.
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap functions.
- Centre to Zoom. Multi
- 3 to adjust Brightness.
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off.
- 12 to view Caseback.
- Tap between 1 & 2 to Start/Pause/Stopwatch – double tap to Reset. The hands park out of the way, revert when stopwatch reset.
- Chrono Hand Battery Reserve in Dim
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.