This one I just had to do, as it is so retro, so 80’s and so much fun to watch it running. Its actually a robot alarm clock, that stamps its feet when the alarm is activated. However again, I haven’t done the alarm as there is the issue of the watch not waking up to implement the function. So you just have to use your imagination. 😁
I found four different variations of the robot, hence 4 in 1. Personally the last one of the 4 is my favorite. Being a clock, it has absolutely no lume. I just messed about a bit, to try to make the Dim a bit more interesting.
Built entirely from scratch in GIMP and assembled and coded in WatchMaker. The brand is not the banned list, just one of those that WatchMaker wont let me Publish, so only a Dropbox link.
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap functions.
- Centre to zoom.
- 3 to adjust the Brightness.
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off.
- 12 to change Faces.
- Tap between 1 & 2 to toggle Glass Reflection – On / Off.
- Second Hand Battery Reserve in Dim.
How to use this file:
- Download WatchMaker App from Google Play Store directly by clicking on the image below these steps.
- Install the Watchmaker Companion App available on Samsung Gear Store.
- Read the WatchMaker help section to know more about how to use the app and it's benefits over the Samsung GWD watch faces.