Without a doubt one of the cheapest, problematic watches I have come across. They get so badly reviewed, but I think found out why?
If you buy any of these online, they will set you back a whopping $10. However, if you buy in bulk straight out of China, around 100 units cost about $2 a watch, so absolutely no expense is spared.
So Yes very cheap and nasty but I just love the simplistic designs. They advertise 3 variations, as per the advert, however, I did find a 4th, hence the 4 in 1. And unlike the reviews I read, I’m pretty sure these won’t shit themselves!
- Double Tap 6 to Unlock Tap Functions / Single Tap to Lock tap functions.
- Centre to zoom.
- 3 to adjust the Brightness.
- 9 to toggle Dim – Auto / On / Off.
- 12 to change Faces.
- Tap between 1 & 2 to toggle digital 24 Hr Time.
- Second-Hand Battery Reserve in Dim.